Saturday, July 7, 2012

Review: Knowing Thyne by Kharisma Rhayne

Knowing Thyne
Knowing Thyne (goodreads.com)
By: Kharisma Rhayne (author website)

Kindle Edition, 11 pages
Published April 27th 2012 by No Boundaries Press
ASIN: B007YDK0E2
Source: Free on Kindle, at time of purchase
Genre: Erotic Romance
Stars: 2
Flames: 5

This is not the first sexy short I have read from this author. I knew going into Knowing Thyne that I was getting an erotic sexcapade. That is exactly what this is, an erotic sex filled sexcerpt. Adison and Tyne are celebrating a wedding anniversary and she has several sexy surprises in store for her husband.

The sex was great and plentiful. My problem was Seth, one of Adison’s surprises. I read male-male, voyeuristic encounters, and erotic. That is not what bothered me. All that was present was consenting and I was not left with an infidelity vibe. I had a problem with a stranger being brought into a very special romantic night. This really made me disconnect from Adison and Thyne.  



No comments:

Post a Comment