Monday, May 21, 2012

Winners Announcements!

Wow, I have a bunch of winners to announce this evening. First I'd like to thank every person who stops by my blog! I also want to thank the authors who have donated some of the books that I'm about to announce the winners of, L.C. Dean, Samantha Kane, Daisy Harris, Adrienne Wilder, and R.A. Vaughn aka Rayna Vause.






L.C. Dean eBook Runaway Virgin
bn100


Hop Against Homophobia 
Islands by Samantha Kane
DannielleL


The Demon He Knows by R.A. Vaughn
KimberlyFDR


Diva and the Frat Boy by Daisy Harris
StacieD


To Adam With Love by Adrienne Wilder
JulieBites


Darwin's Theory (books 1-5) by Adrienne Wilder
Darien Moya


Worth by Adrienne Wilder
Anas


Sinful Siren Giveaway Hop
Into the Dark by Gena Showalter
Yvette
The Untamed Bride by Stephanie Laurens
MaryD
The Lost Wages of Sin by Rosalie Stanton
AnnR

1 comment: