I'm just gonna going to come out and state the obvious... Guys in uniform are hot, the people that serve our country are awesome. In celebration of Veterans Day I'm doing a giveaway hop where we are going to share some books with military heroes and heroines.
If you have a series or book that have characters who are or were in the military I would love for you to share them with us. Or if you want to tell us about your real life military hero or heroine we would love to hear about that too. What about all those books out there that feature those black-ops missions. There are many great books out there that have an alpha male or a sexy heroine in the military and falls into the romance genre? We would love to know which ones are your favorites!
1. Please include the button & the link to the full list of blogs participating.
2. The hop is open to any author or blogger who wants to give away a book or a book related prize. Preferably with a military theme.
3. Post needs to go live 12am on November 9 and the winners should be announced after November 15. Any post not up by 2nd day will be deleted.
4. Please specify US or Int or US & Int.
5. Posts must include either the linky list, the links to the next three bloggers, or a link back to The Jeep Diva. We want everyone to be able to hop to all the sites.
An email will go out the week of the hop with further details. Thanks for hopping with us.
I will also be making a $100 donation to the Wounded Warrior Project. This is not necessary for others, but I think the proceeds donated go to a great cause.