Monday, November 7, 2011

Review: Eternity Embraced by: Larissa Ione

Eternity Embraced (Demonica #3.5)

Kindle Edition
Published January 20th 2011
ASIN: B004K6MMCY
Series: Demonica #3.5
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Stars: 4
Flames: 4
           
This short Demonica novella is a perfect read for a short flight, or when you are hiding in a bedroom pretending to take a nap to get away from family on a family trip. I did the latter and it was a wonderful little break.
Andrea Cole is an Aegis Guardian. Her newest mission is one that she does not want. On a recent mission her lover Kaden Quinn, also an Aegis Guardian has been captured by a clan of vampires. Vampires have no desire to keep a very human Aegis Guardian alive and well. Andrea knows that she is not going on a rescue mission. She is going into the clan to kill her lover, Kaden. After she has made way inside the clan she quickly finds herself locked inside the cage that has houses the very recently turned vamp Kaden.
I liked the characters. I liked their story. At the beginning of the story the couple is in an existing relationship. That aspect allowed for the story to move quickly with the short amount of pages that the readers are given.

1 comment:

  1. You know I have only read the first Demonica novel! I am so glad I get back to them since I am on review hiatus :)

    ReplyDelete