Tuesday, October 4, 2011

That's What I'm Buying Today!

These are the books that are releasing today that I'm excited about. Buying well. Horrible title for the post really. I'll only be buying one book today. I lucked up and found all of these books last week. I even found one in a used book store.

Serpent's Kiss (goodreads.com)

By: Thea Harrison (author website)

Book #3 Elder Races














Chosen by Fate (goodreads.com)

By: Virna DePaul (author website)

Book #2 Para-Ops

Be sure to come stop by on Thursday, the Para-Ops team will be hanging out, I'll be chatting with the very sexy Dex and Virna has a giveaway!










A Touch of Crimson (goodreads.com)

By: Sylvia Day (author website)

Book #1 Renegade Angels














Blood Trails (goodreads.com)

By: Alianne Donnelly (author website)

Book #2 The Blood Series

1 comment:

  1. The hard cover edition of Dark Lover by J.R. Ward also comes out today and my signed copy is FINALLY on its way :-D

    ReplyDelete