Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sherrilyn Kenyon signing. The squirrel was out the bag!


Sherrilyn Kenyon launched book #2 in her Chronicles of Nick series yesterday. I had the pleasure of attending the Invincible signing at Barnes & Nobles in Brentwood, TN. It was in the evening and she was fully awake, so no spoilers were given out… BUMMER! She had Dianna Love with her as part of her entourage. They gave out a ton of goodies to EVERYONE. My friend Alycia got a Tabitha t-shirt. Kenyon was kind enough to sign it before we left. While I was there I had to ask about the release date for Darkness Within, this is book #3 in her Lords of Avalon series. The release date was pushed from earlier this year to an unknown date. The date is still unknown. She said she is just not happy with it at the moment and she is still working on it. You have to love this woman. She is only willing to sell us perfection.


A couple of weeks ago my friend Alycia found a baby squirrel, Ach(eron). Well, he needs to be feed every 2-4 hours. Being unable to find a babysitter we had no choice but to take him with us. Why not? The only person who seemed to think we were out of our minds (he had a right to, because we are) was the store manager. Sherri took pics with him. She even called her Hub and kids over to check the lil guy out.

The big excitement of the evening for me was meeting Pickyme. Her name is actually Patricia Schmitt.  I’ll include links to her Facebook and website. She is an awesome digital artist. She is the cover artist for Lydia Dare’s It Happened One Bite and Sherrilyn Kenyon’s The Guardian (11-1-11) and numerous others. Check out her webpage to see if you own some of her stuff. She also does incredible wallpapers for all the hot guys in many of these books that we read. You can get the wallpapers from her website. I love her Gideon from the Lords of the Underworld series.

The GuardianIt Happened One Bite (Regency Vampyre Trilogy, #1)



3 comments:

  1. I am so totally jealous. I wanted to go so bad. Oh well JR is coming up soon. Can't Wait. And I love Pickyme. We need to link our blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to meet you too!!! I didn't get to pet the squirrel :( LOL Thanks for the shout out! You rock!

    ReplyDelete