Friday, January 21, 2011

Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning


Hardcover, 594 pages
Published January 18th 2011 by Delacorte Press
ISBN13: 9780385341677
Series: Fever #5.
5 Stars, 5 Flames

I have been waiting very impatiently since March 6, 2010 to get my hands on this book. I even drove to New Orleans, La to get this book in my hands a day early and autographed. My one question that I had to know above all the questions that this book has presented was….. What is Barrons? Well, I quit caring about that early on. A new question was presented. I never even fathomed that this could arise as a question. What is MacKayla? This book is full of surprises. There are so many plot twists. At one point I gave up on trying to guess who was good, who was evil and who was in it for their own advantages. This chase of the book has an enormous number of players. I really have no clue how to review this book. Shadowfever is the continuation of the previous four books. Numerous questions are answered, only after new ones are introduced. I will tell you what questions are answered though.
Will MacKayla get a Happily Ever After?
Who killed Alina?
What is the beastly noise in the garage?
How did the Sinsar Dubh get out of the abbey?
Who is the traitor at the abbey?
What/Where happened to Christian?
Why is dreamy eyed guy coincidently at so many places?
Where has the missing Unseelie King been hiding?
Where does V’Lane fit in the scheme of the events that have taken place in the previous books?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I have the whole series now on my Kindle so I will be tackling them :)

    ReplyDelete