Thursday, August 2, 2012

Review: Chasing Fate by Elle J Rossi


eBook, 83 pages per Kindle
Expected publication: June 17th 2012
ASIN: B008CGWMNC
Source: Author, for the purpose of an honest review
Genre: Fantasy Romance
Series: Unspun, book #3
Best read in order: no, each works as a stand-alone
Stars: 4
Flames: 3

Attie hates her role in the Fate trio, Death. She is the last thing no one sees before their death, until Dru. Attie is shocked when she arrives at her next job and he offers her a deal. Shock is the first thing Attie notices. No one has ever seen, heard, or touched her before. Dru can do all of the above and Attie finds that it is impossible to pass up the proposal he puts before her.

I loved Dru. He has made some decisions that most would not be able to make. He has chosen how he will spend the few remaining days of his life and he is fine with all that it entails. Dru made me cry. He is a sexy slice of determination and exactly what Attie needed. Dru also needs Attie. She was there when several members of his family had their life strings cut. Attie can help Dru get the vengeance that he seeks.

Dru and Attie have my favorite tale in the Unspun trilogy. I did enjoy all three books immensely and recommend that anyone who enjoys reading unique spins on mythology with a dash of romance go buy this series. The three fates getting their happily ever afters are must reads.

***Elle is also the incredible talent behind the covers for this series.***




5 comments:

  1. I fell in love with Dru reading Chasing Fate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, B! He is one of my favorites! And I've decided John Stamos will play him in the Fates movie!! How about Phobos?

      Delete
  2. Vanessa,

    Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I'm so happy you enjoyed Attie and Dru's story!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good, I love novellas and to base the story on the Fates makes it extra attractive for myth junkies like me.

    ReplyDelete